T.K. Shutter Reseve
Our home ground, T.K. Shutter Reserve, in based on Fourth Avenue, Klemzig (Warkowodliwodli).
We acknowledge this land that we play on is the traditional lands for the Kaurna people and that we respect their spiritual relationship with their country.
We also acknowledge the Kaurna people as the custodians of the Adelaide region and the area of Warkowodliwodli (Klemzig) and that their cultural and heritage beliefs are still as important to the living Kaurna people today.
The venue has three full size pitches, one mini size pitch, clubrooms, changerooms and onsite car parking.
The ground is named after Thomas Keith Shutter who was Chairman (Mayor) of the District Council of Enfield (known as District of Yatala South prior to 1933) from 1931 to 1938 and 1947 to 1955.
Klemzig is known as Warkowodliwodli by the Indigenous community, which refers to a 'house' or a 'hut'.
In June 2017, the South Australian Government announced that MetroStars had secured funding commitment for upgrade works at T.K. Shutter Reserve, as part of a $10 million commitment announced in the State Budget to help local football clubs meet growing demand. T.K. Shutter Reserve received funding for an artificial pitch and lighting upgrade.